Sunday, October 2, 2016

I am going to be interviewing Carrie Cario from The Hope Center. I have a few questions that I will be asking during this interview that I am very curious about.
I would like to know at what time of the year is the shelter most full. Does the fullness of this facility  have anything to do with what the weather is like? How many people are in the shelter during summer and winter?
I also have questions that are more alone the lines of learning more about the organization itself. How does The Hope Center stay up and running if the facility is a non-profit organization? Where do they get their donations from?
Back to the main roots, what inspired the creation of this organization? What was the backstory of the creator?
This facility shelters the homeless and helps them get back on their feet one step at a time. I would like to know what the process of getting someone back on their feet and into an independent lifestyle is. Is there a certain amount of time that someone can stay in this shelter, or is that not limited?
I really hope that all, or at least some of my questions get answered! I am looking forward to interviewing Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment