Sunday, September 25, 2016


I chose to photograph this truck and use this on my blog  because I think it shows a lot more than just kind words. As someone that is blessed to have a roof over my head and food on my plate I look at this truck and I see good deeds. I see a group of people devoting their time to make sure the needs of others are met. I am sure that if someone who is homeless and dealing with an addiction of any sort sees this truck driving around or parked somewhere it will instill hope in that person that they can get help. They could feel a sense of trust for the person that is driving that vehicle and know that they could go to that person for help. Seeing this truck could give them hope for a better life and have them know that there are people out there that actually do care about them and are putting forth effort to help others with their journey to get back on their feet.
I think that this picture shows that there are people out there that will go out of their way to make sure that everyone is living a life that they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment